- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Liaising with the customer technical SMEs 2 :Work with the client on design of DB2 High Availability and DR Design HLD/LLD preferably for SAP landscape 3: Ensure integrity, availability and performance of DB2 database systems by providing technical support and maintenance 4: Monitor databases regularly to check for any errors such as existing locks and failed updates 5 :Oversee utilization of data and log files 6 :Manage database logins and permissions for users
- Technical Experience : 1:DB2 Design and Architecture for HA and DR if preferably for SAP landscape 2:DB2 server administration with installation, configuration, working knowledge 3:Hands-on experience in HA and DR setup with multiple standby, database backup and recovery 4:Excellent troubleshooting skills on DB2 5:Understanding of DB2 on cloud technologies 6: Should have 8 years of experience in DB operational support and/or Db2 migrations 7: Should have supported DB2 deployments 8: Flexible to work in 24x7 project
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication Skills 2: Resource should have good analytical Skill
- Educational Qualification : BE Graduates
- Additional Information : Good To have Certification on DB2, Azure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.