- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Manage and configure SOAR tool Demisto/Phantom to perform security incident automation for our customers b-Create, manage and improve SOAR solution service process and procedure c-Work with MDR team to define and integrate standard operation workflow and customize incident actions d-Evaluate customer incident handing effectiveness and recommend potential improvement using SOAR tool through defined evaluation method e-Enable security analyst to automate procedure and action playbook
- Technical Experience : a-Evaluate different product solutions and understand the effectiveness to integrate with SOAR tool b-Train security analysts for SOAR operation and capability to improve the incident response time c-Work with partner and different internal teams to expand the toolset for SOAR capability d-Ensure monthly and weekly reports generated and shared with required stakeholders e-Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Professional Attributes : -Good communication and written Skills -Self motivated individual
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree/BE/equivalent
- Additional Information : CISSP Splunk or/And ArcSight admin certification CEH CHFI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Augmented Insights-Quality Assurance
Business Process Specialization
Record To Report-Financial Tracking and Reporting
Business Process Specialization
HR Operations-Compensation Administration Process
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.