- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Manage and configure SOAR tool Demisto/Phantom to perform security incident automation for our customers -Create, manage and improve SOAR solution service process and procedure -Work with MDR team to define and integrate standard operation workflow and customize incident actions -Evaluate customer incident handing effectiveness and recommend potential improvement using SOAR tool through defined evaluation method -Enable security analyst to automate procedure and action playbook
- Technical Experience : -Evaluate different product solutions and understand the effectiveness to integrate with SOAR tool -Train security analysts for SOAR operation and capability to improve the incident response time -Work with partner and different internal teams to expand the toolset for SOAR capability -Ensure monthly and weekly reports generated and shared with required stakeholders -Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques and trends
- Professional Attributes : -Good communication and written Skills -Self motivated individual
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree/BE/equivalent
- Additional Information : -CISSP -Splunk or/And ArcSight admin certification -CEH CHFI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.