- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Resource will work with diverse technologies to build tools and automation to eliminate manual operations and craft repeatable processes, thereby maintaining a highly available server infrastructure for deploying instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning Resource will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support for AWS Windows-based hosts and their services, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving problems, to improve the platform
- Technical Experience : Experience with enterprise scale Windows server administration Expertise in managing Active Directory,ADFS,Distributed File System DFS, Domain Controllers DHCP, Group policy management Advanced PowerShell scripting Experience High availability technologies such as failover clustering and load balancing Admin system health monitoring and optimizing performance Exceptional problem-solving skills Experience in enterprise scale In Cloud environment delivering PaaS and/or SaaS solutions Experience
- Professional Attributes : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes Travel to other locations when required Able to WFH occasionally Be flexible in the work a platform
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.