- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:To work in 24/7 operations and project support activities 2:Strong experience in Splunk Architecting and Implementation of clustered environment 3:Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment 4:Troubleshooting Splunk related issues 5:Follow change management process as per client standards
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong experience in Splunk data on-boarding 2: Experienced in building/customizing Splunk Technology Apps and Add-ons to extract fields and data model mapping 3: Maintain all components of a distributed SPLUNK infrastructure including indexer clusters, search head clusters, and deployment servers 4: Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : 1: Splunk Power USer Certified 2: Experience in Linux environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Augmented Insights-Quality Assurance
Business Process Specialization
Record To Report-Financial Tracking and Reporting
Business Process Specialization
HR Operations-Compensation Administration Process
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.