- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Provide support of an MS Active Directory, PKI, ADFS IAM infrastructure, B Manage AD permissions and Trust relationships, Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management, C Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD infrastructure response for multi-user and multi-site environments, d Deployment/Administration of Azure AD Connect Tool, e Configuring Synchronization Rules Troubleshoot Synchronization Issues f Azure AD identity Management
- Technical Experience : a Win2000/2003/2008/2012/2016, IIS 70/60/50, Win2000/2003 b Knowledge on Active Directory Sites and services, Knowledge on LDAP, ADLDS, c Deep experience on DNS, DHCP SMTP, d Knowledge on Microsoft PKI Technologies, Certificates e Knowledge on building Managing Upgrading Certificate Authorities, f Knowledge of Implementing Managing Upgrading ADFS v304050, g Understanding of Federation Protocols SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, OIDC h Knowledge on O365 IAM, Azure IDaaS
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts, b Travel to other locations when required, willing c To learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling d Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.