- Project Role : Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description : Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Integration
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role will specifically focus on Datadog tool for monitoring AWS IAAS and PAAS services like EC2, ASG, EBS, S3, VPC, NLB, Application ELB, Storage gateway, Lambda functions, ECS, EKS, RDS, Redshift, EMR, Athena, Glue etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge and working experience for some of SAAS based Cloud Monitoring Tools like Datadog/SignalFx etc 2 Good knowledge on Linux/Unix Understanding of scripting knowledge JASON/PYTHON 3 Fully conversant with API integration process and understand the backend Architecture of a SAAS monitoring tool preferably Datadog 5 Familiar with AI based monitoring capabilities like anomaly detection, outliers, forecast alerts etc
- Professional Attributes : High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen Excellent communication, interpersonal skills Effective in building close working relationships with others Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills Good attitude to learn
- Educational Qualification : Btech Graduate
- Additional Information : Working experience with any ITSM tools preferable Service Now for daily operations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.