- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- This role is a pre-sales Solution Architect role who would manage the large and complex bid Solutioning including RFP response more from Services / Implementation perspective and not product sales b-Candidate must have a minimum delivery experience of 2 years of either of tools like SPLUNK, MICROFOCUS OM, SiteScope, BPPM and an added minimum experience of 3 years of delivering other ITSM applications like Service-now, BMC Remedy, MF SMAX etc
- Technical Experience : Technical architect for BMC Remedy , Service-Now, Splunk, MicroFocus OM stack, BPPM and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning The role requires both broad technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customers requirement to an end-to-end technology solution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Fluent in spoken written English 2 Awareness of the IT Infrastructure Applications 3 Customer service skills and client focus
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.