- Role :Cloud Analytics
- Role Description :TBD
- Must Have Skills :Nutanix Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Working experience in Microsoft Windows b-Clear understanding of Incident management and Escalation management c-Possess proven written and verbal communication skills d-Provide hands on technical leadership and support to Surveillance Cell staff where appropriately skilled e-Hands on experience in patching Server hardening f-Experience in vulnerability remediation
- Technical Experience : a-Deep technical knowledge in Nutanix b-Knowledge in VMware virtualization version 5x or 6x Troubleshooting skills analytical skills in Nutanix environment c-Knowledge in Citrix Xen Desktop / Xen Server d-Hands on experience in Cisco UCS e-Should have 6 years of experience in Operational support roles f-Should have supported Datacenter deployments g-Should have experience performing Datacenter transitions
- Professional Attributes : a- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication b-Adaptable and Flexible c-Good Analytical Skills d-Team Work
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.