- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the monitoring of Azure Security Center ASC, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection, Phishing Email, analyze event data and security alerts Knowledge of Azure cloud offerings and resources Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux, Monitor the Azure and AWS resources and configure necessary security options Perform eyes on the glass monitoring activities in rotating shift basis Interface with technical personnel and others teams
- Technical Experience : Experience in the analyzing security alerts and reports generated by Azure Sentinel/MTP , AWS and handle them as per knowledge base articles Implement new threat hunting scenarios and keep continuous improvement on daily basis Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities Develop and apply security analysis skills to improve existing event handling procedures Brief knowledge of Public cloud platform
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill Self motivated Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred Completed the Azure 900/ Azure 500 certification
- Additional Information : Relevant certiication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.