- Project Role : Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - L3 L4 operational support of the Global Data Network 2 - Supervise monitoring, troubleshooting, and escalation of production problems per operations processes 3 - Act as first-level escalation source in case team members need assistance 4 - Supervise troubleshooting and resolve hardware and software issues of Juniper SRX and Palo Alto Firewall 5 - Handling and Escalating highly impacting operational issues to upper management
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience on Juniper Firewall SRX300, SRX320, SRX340, SRX550, SRX4100 ,SRX4200 virtual Chassis 2 Hands-on experience over Juniper QFX architecture, Series QFX5100-48S / QFX5100 3 Hands-on experience on PA -3020, PA-5250, PA-5250 4 Hands-on experience on Palo Alto URL filtering and application filtering 5 Hands-on experience Riverbed and Granite Core
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with the customer at varying level of the organization 2 Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
- Additional Information : Should be comfortable in a 24/7 environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.