- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Unix to Linux Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Unix Architecture and Design, UNIX Shell Scripting B:Good Knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting in Unix C:Experience in performance management and high availability D:Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management Process E:Experience in Team building and people management
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in Project Management and IT Operations B:Experience in Migration and transitions C:Knowledge on Virtualization Cloud Operations D:Scripting and automation E:ITIL Certification F:Certification in cloud computing G:Experience in DevOps technologies
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills B: Good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.