- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA,SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 1-2 Implementation experience with RTC/Group solution 2 Experience in building the RTC/Group solution on S4/HANA Finance for High Velocity Solution 3 Good exposure on solution architect activity, blueprint and application design document 4 Good project lead exposure for successful project delivery
- Technical Experience : The resource should have minimum 2 years hands on experience in working on TS-Optimizer Analyzing optimizer log / results is a must Additional work experience with APO Optimizer is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular Graduates
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.