- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Good To Have Skills : Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work as part of analysis team that works 24x7 on a rotational shift Perform security monitoring by analyzing logs, traffic and alerts generated by variety of device technologies Timely response to customer requests like detection capabilities, tuning, etc Research new threats and provide recommendations to enhance detection capabilities Strong desire for continuous learning on vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Technical Experience : Experience in an SOC operations with customer-facing responsibilities Deep understanding on cyber security fundamentals, security devices, network defense concepts and threat landscape Hands-on experience in SIEM and threat hunting tools -Any siem, Any threat hunting tool Desirable knowledge in any scripting language and EDR products good to have cl-9 -must have Preferable GCIA, GCFA, CISSP
- Professional Attributes: Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, Strong problem-solving skills, Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills Adaptability to accept change
- Educational Qualification: Minimum a bachelors or a masters degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.