- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Good To Have Skills : Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Techology Security Engineer TSE- Work as part of a global technical services team that works 24/7 on rotational shift:Administration of the Accenture proprietary SIEM to gather security logs from customer environment: Life cycle management of the SIEM Break-fix, Patching, Live update etc Adhering to SOPs and notify customers on log flow/log format issues:Document best practices and writing KB articles:Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Technical Experience : Experience in SOC Operations: Knowledge on networking and security concepts , Experience in configuring/managing security controls such as Firewall,IDS/IPS,EDR,UTM,Proxy, Knowledge on log collection mechanism such as Syslog, Log file, DB API and build collector Exposure to Linux, SIEM Must have and Threat hunting- good to have
- Professional Attributes: Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing Strong Verbal written communication skills Proven customer service skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills Ability to handle high pressure situations Consistently exhibit high levels of teamwork
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in computer science, prior experience in information security or SOC operations
- Additional Information: Certifications NetworkPlus, LinuxPlus , SecurityPlus, CCNA, CEH, CISSP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.