Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Well versed with MSS and SOC environments, Event correlation, Incident management/handling Expertise at correlating events detected by various security solutions deployed at a customer environment to determine if implies a potential security incident Perform research log analysis on a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to: SEIM, IDS/IPS, HIDS, Data Loss Prevention, Application Firewalls and Vulnerability Scanners Build awareness/knowledge base on IT security solution
- Technical Experience : Experience in analyzing, researching Windows / Unix Security Logs as well as logs form IDS/IPS, HIDS DLP, Next Generation Firewalls, Anti-Virus/Malware, Vulnerability Assessment solutions Experience in threat/incident detection through accurate interpretation of the event logs Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure Security Certifications like Ethical Hacking, GSEC, SSCP, CISSP etc
- Professional Attributes : Proficient in verbal and written English language skills Great Team Player with good interpersonal skills Self motivated with a very positive attitude Good Analytical and presentation skills Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 5-7 years relevant experience BCA/ MCA/Engineering Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.