- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills : Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role is responsible for?researching, evaluating, validating, testing third-party security advisories, researching and publishing vulnerability and threat information via DeepSight alert services ?The role is shift based and the team is measured against publishing timeliness and volume to meet customer SLEs
- Technical Experience : Any reverse engineering experience related to application and operating system Experience in discovering vulnerabilities in products More than certifications knowledge gained through: CEH OSCP GWAPT GSEC CISSP A Passion for cyber security and protecting customers against threats by discovering and reporting vulnerabilities A strong understanding of the information security threat landscape
- Professional Attributes: Proficient in verbal and written English language skills Great Team Player with good interpersonal skills Self motivated with a very positive attitude Good Analytical and presentation skills Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification: 5-7 years relevant experience BCA/ MCA/Engineering Degree
- Additional Information: This is a SHIFT based role and you should be open to work in any shift including night shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.