- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :Service Delivery
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good understanding of DC Architecture Knowledge in various Server technologies, Database technologies, Storage technologies, Backup technologies, Network technologies etc Good background on all verticals Unix, AIX, Linux, Windows, VMWARE , Citrix, Storage, network, Firewall, Load balancer Backup etc Knowledge in different hardware vendors Cisco, IBM, Nutanix, Oracle, HP, Dell and others Working experience in automation tools like Ansible, Python etc Working experience in DevOps tools Jenkin
- Technical Experience : Base data analytics using Excel Ability to do the incident analysis and find the top talkers Bring innovations and continuous improvements in the overall operations Good communication, presentation skills Ability to automate the repeated tasks regular IMAC Installation, modify, Add, Change tasks Ability to automate the regular health checks Ability to automate incident vulnerability remediation tasks
- Professional Attributes : Should have 15 years of experience in Data Center Operations Automations Should have supported Datacenter deployments Should have experience performing Datacenter transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and u
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.