- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :MySQL Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Strong proficiency in MySQL database management B:Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL C:Understanding of MySQLs underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM D:Experience with replication configuration in MySQL E:Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
- Technical Experience : A:Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements B:Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler C:Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications D:Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations E:Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Professional Attributes : A:Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc B:Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary C:Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders D:Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular data
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.