- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:6 Years in AIX Ver 61, 71, 72 Installation, Configuration System administration B:Deep understanding of AIX Server Support, designing, troubleshooting and storage implementation C:Excellent Knowledge and expertise of OS clustering, partitioning and virtualization VIOS, PowerHA D:Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day AIX operating system installation, migration and break-fix support E:Knowledge of SAN S/W and storage administration and integration with operating systems
- Technical Experience : A:Ability to structure and draft technical documentation B:ITIL Certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines C:Customer relationship development and influencing skills D:Required to work in rotating shifts24x7 and provide standby support, if required
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Team Management Skill B:Good analytical and troubleshooting skills C:Performance management and Network troubleshooting D:Daily operational RUN support for Enterprise grade workloads E:Knowledge on Ticketing tools Service Now Preferred Knowledge on Incident, Problem and change management
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.