- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure,Linux Operating System
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Make sure incidents and changes are handled properly as per process b Making sure SLA are met 100 c Take part/handle/implement complex technical works d Perform evaluation on new products requested by SDMs and report it e Prepare technical documents/presentation for the team mates f Update run books regularly with new findings and updates
- Technical Experience : a Strong knowledge on Linux Certification b Should have good bash/korn scripting knowledge c Working experience on Solaris/AIX d Must have knowledge on Red Hat Cluster setup e Good knowledge on NIS, NFS setup f Should have depth knowledge in filesystem management g Should have implementation experience of Redhat Cluster h Able to debug bash/korn shell scripts i Able to create new scripts to automate process j Able to troubleshoot issues related to Linux
- Professional Attributes : a Must have good communication skill Should be very good in English b Technical document writing skill c Able to perform technical presentation if required d Provide technical support for the critical technical issues e Manage team and plan works by following ITIL process
- Educational Qualification : a Any Graduate b Must have certification in any flavor of Linux c Must be ITIL certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.