- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, Vulnerabilities, Reporting, Analytics and Monitoring b Good understanding and experiences with Infrastructure Security, Risk assessment and Security Information and Event Management c Experience in Configure and manage Infrastructure Security and SIEM solutions d Good Knowledge of AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform Security Best Practices e knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes f Knowledge of authentication
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge of authentication protocols, authorization standards and crypto primitives TLS, OAuth, SAML, JWT, etc b Experience with alerting and monitoring tools c Experience with common security scanning tools Qualys,Twist logic, d Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux e Splunk Security Information and Event Management SIEM f Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analysis
- Professional Attributes : a Should be willing to work in shifts b Knowledge of Python, Ansible, Terraform is a plus c Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Educational Qualification : a Graduate b Certification AWS Security Specialty, GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler, ISC2 CCSP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.