- Project Role : Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Windows Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :Windows PowerShell
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:These individuals will support the Barclays Foundation services in data engineering space for the technology data, B:Their scope/responsibilities, working with our other Data Engineers: C:Gather data requirements from across Technology stakeholders at all levels in the organisation D:Liaise with subject matter experts to fully understand the source,ingestion pattern and the other aspects of the data, thereby enabling them to build the best reporting solution possible
- Technical Experience : A:Work with our Data Reporting and Data Science team to ensure data is made available in the most appropriate way on which to build reporting B:Build data ingestion and transformation pipelines with the Authorative data source systems for the authentic data usage C:Use initiative in coming up with solutions to barriers and own conversations with stakeholders to progress the task D:Have ability to write complex ETL and Sql Procedures to work with the data in addition to performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : A:Good analytical skills B:Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.