- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment b; Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms c; Follow change management process as per client standards d; Custom develop Splunk apps as per the requirement e; Perform maintenance and optimization of existing Splunk deployments
- Technical Experience : a: Strong experience in Splunk data on-boarding b: Experienced in building/customizing Splunk Technology Apps and Add-ons to extract fields and data model mapping c: Troubleshooting Splunk related issues d: Maintain all components of a distributed SPLUNK infrastructure including indexer clusters, search head clusters, and deployment servers
- Professional Attributes : a; good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods b; Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Security information and event management operational experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.