- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Microsoft Windows Server Administration 2008/2012/2016 Minimum 5 Years 2 Excellent knowledge on VMware Administration vSphere 6x versions 3 Knowledge on Citrix infrastructure Xen App and Xen Desktop administration and Netscaler
- Technical Experience : 5 yrs of experience in VMware platform
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 2 Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts Compulsory 3 Experience in Direct Customer Interaction/ Vendor coordination over email and phone
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTEC
- Additional Information : 1 Vendor certifications Eg Microsoft MCSA /SE, VCP 2 Knowledge of Storage, backup and DBA Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.