- Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have extensive exposure on Cloud and infrastructure components server, storage, network, data, Express route, VNET, S2S, P2S, ATM, Load balancers, cloud optimization, etc Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Technical Experience : Strong in Troubleshooting above mentioned services as a IaaS engineer Azure, cloud, Windows/Linux server management, storage and networking Strong experience on PowerShell Scripting, should be able to write new runbooks and update the existing runbooks Strong experience server infrastructure, AD, DNS, DHCP, Network Strong experience managing Windows/Linux VMs and maintaining compliance of Patching, Antivirus, back-up and monitoring Troubleshooting windows/Linux related issues Experience
- Professional Attributes : Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduation BE
- Additional Information : Certification in the relevant area of primary skill Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.