- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Resource will be responsible for L2, L3 activities Azure AD should have knowledge of SQL Enterprise Windows Active Directory administration ,Strong Knowledge of Windows 2008 or 2012 Server and troubleshooting skills, Experience in supporting multi-forest and domain structures,Indepth knowledge of DNS structures
- Technical Experience : Microsoft Active Directory SQL,AD, Azure AD, DNS, ADFS Strong Knowledge of Windows 2008 or 2012 Server and troubleshooting skills Experience in supporting multi-forest and domain structures deep knowledge of DNS structures Strong knowledge of LDAP, KerberOS, FSMO Roles, Functional levels, AD Backup Recovery, DFS and Replications etc,Knowledge of Role based administration and delegation settings,Very good knowledge on Incident: Change:Service management
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross-skilling, Ups-killing Good Communication, presentation Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills,Team player who also works well independently
- Educational Qualification : MCSE, Windows Server 2012,MCITP Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.