- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :IBM z/OS
- Good To Have Skills :Job Control Language (JCL)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Monitoring of system and respond to warnings on consoles, Spool, health-check and other automation tools 2 Perform IPL and HMC operations 3 Manage incidents through complete lifecycle and reporting 4 RMF configuration and reporting 5 DASD/storage management 6 RACF administration 7 Support DR 8 Provide permanent fixes for recurring issues via Problem management 9 Review and enhance documentation
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge of z/OS functions 2 Experience in using consoles and other monitoring tools 3 Expertise with more than one popular batch scheduling tools - OPC, CA-7, Control-M 4 Expertise to perform IPL and knowledge of HMC operations 5 Knowledge of RACF Administration 6 Knowledge of SMF, RMF WLM 7 Catalog management 8 Knowledge of SMS and DFSMS functions 9 Storage and backup - tools, utilities 10 Knowledge of JCL, IBM ISV Utilities
- Professional Attributes : 1 Technical Competency 2 Problem-Solving Skills 3 Communication Skills 4 Honesty 5 Work Ethic 6 Flexibility 7 Loyalty 8 Determination and Persistence 9 Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers 10 Willingness to improvise self knowledge base and skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelor of Computer Engineering 2 Bachelor of Computer Science 3 Bachelor of Science with special
- Additional Information : 11Implement automatic backup and migration DFSMShsm 12 SMF configuration, WLM management 13RACF
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.