- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :IBM AS /400 Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with OS/BackupAS400 System Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently Experience in managing AS400 systems Excellent knowledge of AS400 operations and administration
- Technical Experience : Must have 3 years of AS/400 system Operations/Administrator experience The resource should have good knowledge on daily health check activities The resource should have good knowledge on user profile management The resource should have good knowledge on job management, job life cycle, OUTQ management etc The resource should have good knowledge on checking the logs for backups and other jobs for problem determination and resolution Must have good knowledge on the PTF implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good Verbal and written communications skills to connect with clients Ability to operate with co-ordination in the team
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduation
- Additional Information : The resource should have very good communication skillsThe resource should have a good knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.