- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Enterprise Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Implement and use Splunk solution in a highly available, redundant, distributed computing environment b Perform Splunk forwarder deployment, configuration and troubleshooting across a variety of platformsfollowing JD c Design interactive dashboards and Reports d Configure Infrastructure and Application Monitoring e Integration with 3rd party ticketing tools for auto converting alert to Incident f Build Robust quarries g Deploy new Splunk instances and existing instance upgradation including c
- Technical Experience : a Extensive Knowledge on Application Cluster configuration b Solid Knowledge on Splunk apps and add-ons deployments and configurations c Must have knowledge of Various Enterprise Monitoring Tools d Must have knowledge on ITSM tools e Hands-on experience installing, configuring and administering Splunk f Proficiency with Linux and Windows platforms g Familiar with various distributed compute environments including client-server, VMs, ESX h Should have knowledge on Linux shell scripting
- Professional Attributes : a Looking for candidates who can work collaboratively with diverse end users b Excellent interpersonal communication skills c Able to handle and work in different project d Able to work in 247 model
- Educational Qualification : a BE/ BTech in any Specialization b 4-6 years of IT experience in a technical position and
- Additional Information : h Monitor Splunk internal logs to identify and resolve potential performance issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.