- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :ControlM Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Take care of the day to day activities which include completing the daily reports and effectively work on Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management 2 Join all internal calls and provide the correct status of the incidents/Service Requests/Changes to the Service Management team 3 Be aware of all the ITIL processes based on which the work is done for the client 4 Candidate need to understand escalation matrix 5 The candidate has to constructively communicate with the client
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience on Apache Tomcat, HTTPD, IBM WAS 2 Very good knowledge on Linux/Unix System 3 In depth knowledge on Troubleshooting and configuration knowledge at L2/L3 level 4 Good to have knowledge on Unix/Linux Shell scripting 5 Good knowledge on IIS administration, SharePoint adminstration 6 Control M Scheduling and administration 7 Candidate should have knowledge Control-M migration if resource is hired for L3 8 Should have primary knowledge on MS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should be flexible working in 247 support environment 2 Candidate should be comfortable working in Kolkata location 3 Public Cloud certification will be a plus point, but not mandatory 4 Should be good in Communication written and spoken both in English of course
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : 8 Should have primary knowledge on MSSQL DB 9 Candidate should have scripting knowledge in PowerShel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.