- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :MySQL Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role is for MS SQL Developer with strong SQL Server skills and experience on Net windows and web applications Responsibilities Analyse the requirements and create low level design document C: Collaborate and partner with Business Analyst and Project Manager to understand business requirements D: Develop; debug, code and unit test the requirement according to architecture principles Review the unit test plans and results
- Technical Experience : Ability to Architect and configure resources in Azure portal Able to help estimate customer Azure cost based on customer input of system needs Able to write PowerShell scripts for standard deployments to Azure Monitor and Maintain customers systems deployed in Azure for patching and security Experience with Sys Admin work on both Windows and Linux OS Troubleshooting and resolving performance issues as it relates to Cloud resources Configuring and Maintaining Azure Databases Capacity Management
- Professional Attributes : Experience with migrating systems from On-Prem to Cloud Provider General Systems Experience: Troubleshooting network issues AD administration In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 RDBMS on large systems Security Mgmt
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.