- Project Role : Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description : Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with Network Deployment
- Technical Experience : Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Cisco Switches, Aruba Wireless Access Points, Aruba Wireless Controllers, Cisco Routers, Firewalls Fortinet, Checkpoint, Cisco, Riverbed Bandwidth Optimizers, F5 Load Balancers, NetScaler and BlueCoat Maintain design of LAN/WAN including protocols and routing Troubleshooting critical incidents and problem tickets Identify potential failures and recommend solution Update knowledge base with known errors/resolutions, technical documentation and pro
- Professional Attributes : Should have 6 years of experience in Network operational support/management roles Should have supported Network deployments Should have experience performing Network transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and unde
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : CCNA and CCNP Certifications Security Certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.