- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Netapp SAN Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Storage Area Networks SAN, Network Attached Storage NAS, enterprise caliber tape libraries, storage management software etc Main Activities - deep skill in the fields of disk and tape hardware technologies, storage management, data backup and protection softwareSupporting massively-complex storage and backup architectures consisting of multiple vendors products interfacing with other engineering and datacenter teams, as well as customer groups and vendor personnel
- Technical Experience : Work experience or equivalent training with enterprise storage components These include Storage Area Networks SAN, Network Attached Storage NAS, enterprise caliber tape libraries, storage management software etc
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills: Direct line of contact with customer L3 teams, participate in governance meetings handle meeting agenda, present tower status to customer Storage: EMC Isilon, VMX, Pure Backup: Netbackup V8x
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.