- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experienced in usage of tools: Zabbix, Catchpoint, Splunk, F5, Rundeck, Dynatrace Experience in IT Infrastructure and Middleware/Cloud Application support with experience in handling numerous applications on JBoss/Apache/Tomcat running on Unix Platforms Expertise in handling issues related to Application Availability, Performance, Configuration issues and outages in SaaS environment Hands-on Experienced in troubleshooting performance issue by analysing Heap dumps, Thread dump, Http watch log
- Technical Experience : Expertise in handling issues related to Application Availability, Performance, Configuration issues and outages in SaaS environment Hands-on Experienced in troubleshooting performance issue by analysing Heap dumps, Thread dump, Http watch logs Monitoring and fixing application/server related issues and documentation of known error recommended action Work on Change Request, Incident, Problem and task tickets per the priority and SLA by improving MPT
- Professional Attributes : Work on Change Request, Incident, Problem and task tickets per the priority and SLA by improving MPT Handling the shift and Handling P1/P2 priority issues and joining bridge calls for efficient resolution of issues Closely work with Incident and Change Managements for quicker resolution of critic
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Handle Rundeck, Ansible configuration management tools Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes cluster
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.