- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Data Center Networking Technologies Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide expert guidance to the team to build and configure new Cisco ACI data center switches and edge routers Provide second/third level technical support for ACI Application Centric Infrastructure /Data Center solutions Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI
- Technical Experience : Configuration and Troubleshooting ACI Constructs - EPGs, BDs, L3outs, Multiple VRFs, Multi-Tenancy, ACI in band and OOB management, Integration with VMM Domains, Access policy Definition for any type of interfaces single or PC or vPC, Security domains, Service graph, Micro Segmentation ACI High-availability Solutions Multi Pods, Multi site
- Professional Attributes : 7-8 years total work experience in the Information Technology industry and related working experience in technical support or professional services Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Engineering/computers/Equivalent experience, should have working knowledge on Nw
- Additional Information : Collaborating mindset and good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.