- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Oracle Database Technology operations management
- Technical Experience : In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 RDBMS on large systems Capacity Management Security Management Performance Tuning Process Improvements Daily, Weekly and Monthly maintenance Installations / Upgrades / Patching Health Checks / Report Analysis High Availability Management
- Professional Attributes : Should have 6 years of experience in Oracle DB operational support Should have supported Oracle DB deployments Should have experience performing Database transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understandin
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.