- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :IBM AS /400 Administration
- Good To Have Skills :IBM App Connect
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires Client escalation management, stake holder management Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with Backup Deployment
- Technical Experience : Systems Management Specialist-IBM i-Technical Support - Responsible for IBM System i formerly known as iSeries, AS/400, and Application System/400 Support incoming tickets and solve client requests Management of the change process Management of performance of IBM System i systems and services Individuals in this specialty apply their IBM System i technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of IBM System i products Hardware, Software Capable of performing installation, i
- Professional Attributes : Should have 10 years of experience in backup operational support Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the context of the business
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Experience in AS400 Security Management, Communications, Operating System Upgrades and PTF deployme
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.