- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Skill: Change, Incident, Problem and Configuration Management Must Have: Responsible for the delivery of Change, Incident, Problem and Configuration Management for a given services Provide a Service Management point of escalation for the Delivery Centers on the service including point of contact for offshore SM teams
- Technical Experience : Perform an operational Service Management hands on role including: o Monitor, manage and prioritize all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs
- Professional Attributes : o Ensure CAB / change process is complied with delivering business and IO requests o First escalation point and manager of Severity 1 incidents including internal and client communications
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.