- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Account Delivery Management,Program and Project Management,VMWare Cloud Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Designing database; installing, configuring and maintaining Oracle Database Servers Clients Creating Users, Database Links and granting roles and privilege Executing Database Scripts, troubleshooting and performance improvement of SQL query Removing fragmentation of tables by moving table into different tablespace Database tuning, query tuning and monitoring performance of database Install Oracle 9i,10g,11g and 12c on Linux/Solaris Decommission of the database on Linux/Solaris platform
- Technical Experience : Managing backup Logical and RMAN backup Creating/ Managing the Physical/ Logical Standby Database Migrate the oracle databases Upgrading the oracle databases by applying PSU patch or Upgrade patches Installing, Upgrading, Configuring Golden gate in Production Effectively diagnose and resolving the problem in Golden Gate Restoring RMAN Backup on different server Loading the data in database using Import/Export/SQL loader Knowledge of Database Replication Materialized Views
- Professional Attributes : Understanding of SQL server Architecture Internals of database structure and Indexes Data Importing from Excel to SQL table Preferred Skills:10 years of relevant work expe Database Administration, Infrastructure/Network Management/Operations, Strategic IT Planning, IT Service/Product Development
- Educational Qualification : Btech or BE equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.