- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Reltio
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have 5 years of development experience using Reltio 2 Should have hands-on experience with Reltio MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules etc 3 Should be well versed with best practices driven design and development including match rule tuning to ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, standards, best practices, toolsets and solutions 2 Should have created MDM Batch Jobs set up Security for applications
- Professional Attributes : 1 Health care knowledge 2 Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.