Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world.
Job Summary: Support includes but is not limited to identifying tracking and closing contract deliverables and obligations providing documentation control on Accenture tools working with Client data protection requirements making and updating presentations initiating Contract Management processes.
• Support of a project team and or or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks including performing Contract Management related tasks such as deliverables tracking obligations tracking achieving closure;
• Assist in application of tools and processes for performance of Service Center designated activities;
• Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log roll on and roll off tracker etc.
• Drafting of Contract Management processes and providing weekly or monthly status updates on tasks assigned
• Working with project teams finance team to get regular updates on open items.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:- LLB or LLM graduate
• Ability to read and understand small non-complex contracts and agreements
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office software .e.g. Excel Word PowerPoint. Required
• A professional positive attitude
• Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented flexible and able to respond to last minute changes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here .insert appropriate link specific to country..
CALL TO ACTION: If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.