- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Strong understanding of ESXi Virtual Hosts Strong conceptual knowledge of VMware vCenter, HA, DRS, and licensing Strong VMware Windows Operating System Troubleshooting knowledge Technical Understanding of VMware Version Upgrades Hands-On experience on VMware New Installations and ESXi Server firmware upgrades Strong understanding of metrics analysis health monitoring Proficiency in installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, securing, diagnosing repairing VMware ESXi and vCent
- Technical Experience : Support the creation and administration of Windows server templates, including Windows server 2008, 2012 2016 Strong knowledge of Windows Clustering specially on Windows Server 2012 2016 Clustering services Strong knowledge of Basic Windows Services and features Strong knowledge of VMware products like VMware SRM, vCAC etc Basic understanding of VMware Automation features such as vRealize Basic
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters on computers and IT are prefer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.