- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have Strong knowledge of NET web framework Latest framework 47 and hands-on experience on WEB APIs/REST / service and MVC architecture / Net Core hands on experience 2 Must have experience in design implementing and maintain service-oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications primarily written in NET 3 Integrate data storage solutions through APIs on MS SQL 4 In-depth knowledge and practical experience in applying architecture and design patterns
- Technical Experience : 1 We should be able to comprehend complex application server-side infrastructure including network topologies 2 Understanding of Agile software development life-cycle and software design principles 3 Business acumen to determine the feasibility of customer requests and balance business decisions with technology development 4 Customer-oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments and responds to requests in a timely manner
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated ability and interest in serving as a team player 2 Exposure to FMCG/Supply Chain/ Logistics domain experience 3 Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech or any Graduate
- Additional Information : Office Location is Client Office
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.