- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Avanade Scrum Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to understand the business and adapt to the environment quickly and efficiently 2 Understand business pain points and derive scalable solutions in consultation with product management team 3 Create user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for engineering team to develop the product 4 Work closely with Business and Product Management to maintain prioritized product backlog 5 Conduct sprint planning meetings with product management, business and development teams
- Technical Experience : 1 Ability to understand the product architecture 2 SQL data analysis 3 Ability to understand the terminology involved in development 4 Act as liaison between business, development team and internal stakeholders 5 Test the product to verify if the product meets defined acceptance criteria 6 Provide application demos each sprint to the required stakeholders 7 Create readiness materials for each release updates
- Professional Attributes : 1 Leadership skill 2 Strong Requirement Elicitation skills 3 Experience in agile delivery 4 Strong communication skills 5 Good interpersonal and analytical skills 6 Ability to sort out perceptional differences in the team 7 Ability to propose data driven solutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.