- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create, manage and administer: SCCM OSD deployment process including the driver library Deploying Operating System Images primarily Windows 10 via SCCM OSD Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT o Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images Manage images updating of Drivers, etc o Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence WIM image envir
- Technical Experience : Integration SCCM with 3rd party vendor tools like Adaptiva Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM Manage Upgrades o 2012 to Current Branch or In-Console Upgrades or Client Agent Upgrades Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues Administer SCCM software delivery including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large scale deployments Administer and support WSUS environment
- Professional Attributes : Conduct remote troubleshooting Customize desktop applications to meet user needs Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions Working knowledge of office automatio
- Educational Qualification : graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.