- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST),Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Good To Have Skills :Application Vulnerability Management Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team as well as vendor Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols etc Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP Vast experience in removing false positives, analyzing dynamic scan webinspect, appscan reports Experience on automated scanning tools ieWe
- Technical Experience : Experience in performing web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues Proven experience with products dealing with application vulnerability management services which include WebInspect, IBM Appscan , Cenzic hailstorm , Acunetix, Burp suite Experience in Web App penetration testing and SAP applications
- Professional Attributes : Good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
- Additional Information : Should have completed certifications like CEH, ECSA, LPT or other equivalent security certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.