- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Remedy Administration Tool
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements Participate in internal projects as required Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study
- Technical Experience : Worked on service now development with knowledge on glide scripting, UI pages, jelly scripting and workflows Worked on Service Now applications scoped and global applications Worked with 3rd party integrations Worked on Incident management, problem management, change management, knowledge management, configuration management CMDB, Asset management Knowledge on HRSD, GRC and PPM application Service Now administration certified ITIL foundation certified Involved in pre-sales, client demo
- Professional Attributes : Total IT 75 years of experience Minimum 4 years of experience with Service-Now Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience on any other ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy3 years building, managing, and coaching teams Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Educational Qualification : BE or BSc in Computer Science or equivalent ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and CIS Cert
- Additional Information : ITIL certification or knowledge A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functio
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.