- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Ability to prepare the technical design document based on the functional document 3 Strong technical knowledge in MDG and OOPS ABAP 4 Able to Setting up base line MDG configurations, BC Sets, data modeling, SMT mapping, UI modeling and data replication frame work 5 Good knowledge on Web Dynpro and BRF workflow 6 Good knowledge on IDOC Interface and other data replication frame work
- Technical Experience : Have Work experience on the UI Model for the custom development 2 Have work experience on process model, including the configuration of CR, Business activity, Business process 3 Have Work experience on data replication techniques such as IDOC and web service
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills and should have the ability to understand the client requirements B: Resource should be flexible enough to support any adhoc request/work
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : 1 Candidate might have to travel to client location as per requirement if any
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.