- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to lead and architect Java application 2 Plan and execute Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development etc 3 Strong decision maker and driver effective verbal and written communication skills and methods with multiple levels of internal stakeholders 4 Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across teams, functional groups and division 5 Responsible for triaging and doing root cause analysis
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skill 2 Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : 15Years of FT education
- Additional Information : Ready to work in shifts and flexible in timings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.